Sunday 12 February 2012

the cool air will put your hard heart away







Yesterday Tom and I decided against going into town and instead we took a long walk around Sefton Park. Despite it being absolutely freezing, it was really lovely nice thing to do in the afternoon. We saw loads of dogs and my favourite was a sausage dog called Barney who kept trying to waddle his way back to his owners car. We continued our lazy afternoon by cooking burgers that we'd bought from the local butchers (so yummy and so cheap!) and watching Little Nicky.
Today has been equally as lazy and Tom is on his way over and I will be cooking Shepherd's Pie for dinner. I think we'll probably watch Trainspotting with my flatmates later but one of them has bought The Peter Serafinowicz Show back with him and I don't think I'll be able to say no to Brian Butterfield!

No comments:

Post a Comment