Monday 2 January 2012

christmas catch-up


Happy New Year!!!! I welcomed in the New Year at Ashley Ball and it was a lot of fun. Even though it is bit late, here a few photos of the lovely presents I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas.

A tartan scarf from Urban Outfitters, Topshop bag, crushed velvet leggings from New Look, Jamie Oliver cookbook that is filled with so many delicious recipes that I can't wait to try, my Dr Marten shoes from my boyfriend that have almost been glued to my feet since I was give them, cutest slippers and socks from Topshop, bits and bobs that were in my stocking, and a Citizen watch from my Dad.

I had a really lovely Christmas and I hope everyone else did too! I braved the sales on Boxing Day so I shall do a post on the bargains I bought soon.

2 comments: