Monday 10 October 2011

wonderful weekend

I went home for the weekend and it was absolutely lovely! Here is my weekend in pictures:

 I had a rather horrible and long journey back to Leicestershire. I listened to The King Blues for the majority of the journey and have come to conclusion that I must see them live!

My friends and I had lunch at Pizza Express and it was great to catch up with them. They're currently applying to university and it felt weird that I was doing exactly the same only a year ago! It feels ages since I used to check track on Ucas everyday without fail!

We all opted for a mini pudding with either a hot chocolate or a cappuccino. I had the semifreddo and it was delicious!

I went out for a drink with my Dad and afterwards he let me borrow this CD.


I'd missed my cats very much so it was very nice to see them and give them lots of cuddles. This is Phoebe.

This is my cat Whisper and we spent lots of quality time together over the weekend, this included activities such as her sitting on my laptop when I was trying to use it and trying to stick her head in my mug of milk. 


I went shopping on Sunday and I picked up a few things. I'd wanted a black pleated skirt for ages and I found a reasonably priced one in H&M. I also bought these shoes from Topshop, after being disappointed that they didn't have a pair in my size we discovered that a mannequin was wearing them in a size six! It's getting incredibly cold in Liverpool so hopefully these tights will keep my legs warm over the next few months, I'm not exactly sure how I'd wear the dark red ones just yet.

Tights from New Look.

These shoes are so comfy, I wore them on my journey home today and they were the perfect choice of footwear I think.

My current mascara is Bad Gal Lash Mascara by Benefit and it has just run out and being a student I can no longer afford such luxuries (sorry short eyelashes) so I bought this one by Maybelline. I also bought a Carmex lip balm.

I acquired a variety of treats over this weekend, Dairy Milk Whole Nut is my favourite chocolate. I'm looking forward to trying the Jelly Squirms!

I hope everyone else had nice weekends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment