Tuesday 25 October 2011

recent things





(The view of Liverpool from it's Big Wheel, another afternoon spent at the docks, yummy creme brulee macchiato from Starbucks, and my new favourite place to grab a snack!)

I've had a lovely but rather busy past few weeks. Both mine and my boyfriend's family came up to visit and it was so nice to see them all. We took each of them out to dinner at The Pumphouse I couldn't recommend it enough, really delicious pub food and puddings! I went on the The Big Wheel, visited the Merseyside Maritime Museum and also did a bit of shopping with my family before they went back, I'm already looking forward to their next visit!
 I've also been kept very busy by uni. I've recently changed part of my course at University and I am now studying European Film and Communication Studies and I love it! I wish I'd changed earlier but I am so glad that I have now, and as I studied Film at A Level I haven't got that much to catch up on. I handed in my first essay as well for Communications and I already have another one to hand in soon. I guess this is a taster of what the next three years are going to be like!
As busy as I have been with seeing family and uni, I have managed to do loads of nice things like cooking (I'm making chilli con carne tonight), win a beer pong tournament, Skype my cat, go to the top of the nearby Anglican church, get tickets to see a few bands I used to really love when I was about 16, drink red wine a lot with my flatmates, and make awesome plans for Halloween.
I really am going to try and post more often on here I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment