Sunday 12 August 2012

things i would like #1



1. Last year H&M had a similar coloured camel coat and I was constantly on the look out for it but I never found it. This coat from Topshop is just wonderful but at £89 I don't think I could splurge out on it. Tom convinced me to try it on last time we were shopping and it only made me love it even more.

2. The last Benefit blusher I purchased was Sugarbomb and I really loved it. I've been wanting to try this one for absolutely ages and I think I may treat myself to it soon!

3. I am in desperate need of some 'going out' shoe for when I go back to Liverpool.

4. I can't decide whether I prefer this top in white, coral, or black. At only £10 it's pretty cheap for Topshop and it would be first step into the current peplum trend!!

5. Always keen to expand my Essie collection!

6. I bought the Core Collection a while ago and I would love to try this this brush out!

7. I'm going into Leicester sometime this week and I won't leave until I've found a striped top like this one. I can see it looking nice with black jeans, a leather jacket, and my red dr martens.


3 comments:

  1. love the coat, nice colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I #3 and #7! I'm always in stripey tops hehe.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good content. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete