Friday, 23 March 2012

bits and bobs


After having a fairly productive morning of handing an essay in and taking out books for another essay, I decided to have a wander into town. As you can see from the picture above, I treated myself to a few bits and bobs! I've been in need of a new foundation for a while and I finally settled on Clinique's Even Better Makeup. I then picked up the MUA Heaven and Earth eye palette from Superdrug, I've wanted it for quite a while! I'm not very experimental when it comes to eyeshadow so this palette contains the perfect everyday colours for me. Boots are currently running a 3 for 2 offer across loads of different brands and I chose the following things: Real Techniques Core Collection, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, and a Model's Own nail varnish in Utopia. The sunglasses are only £3.99 from H&M and I really do like them, I think I need a second opinion as to whether they really suit me though! I spent far too much money this morning but I felt like treating myself, also when I got home I ended up buying a Nars blush in Deep Throat!! I'm trying to convince myself not to feel too guilty about it as I bought it for about only £17!
Speaking of spending EVEN more money, on Thursday I managed to buy tickets for myself and my boyfriend to see Regina Spektor play at the Royal Albert Hall in London. How cool is that?!? I've been a big fan of her's for a while so I am beyond excited to finally see her live! I'm actually off to a gig tomorrow evening with my younger sister. Her and my dad are arriving in Liverpool at about lunchtime so we get to spend some time shopping together and I think we'll go out for dinner before the gig. We're going to see a couple of bands that I used to really like when I was about 15/16 so I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend and then I get to go home on Monday and see my cats, hooray!

3 comments:

  1. I got the real techniques core collection this week and absolutely love it especially the budding brush! Hope you have a brilliant time at Regina Spektor, bet she'll be amazing especially in such a gorgeous venue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to MUA palette! Too bad you can't get it here in Sweden :S But I love the Real Techniques brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mua eyeshadows :)
    those colors are amazing!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete